- Complete the Student Application form.
- Submit the completed recommendation forms.
- Submit the $50 application fee.
- Interview - we will call you to arrange an interview with the principal and teacher(s).
- Families interested in applying for financial aid should contact the school for further instructions and the application process.
- Financial Aid applications are due March 1st.
- You will receive a letter indicating the decision of the admissions committee.
- After February 1st, we transition into a rolling admission. Applicants are considered for a class if space is available or for a position on the wait list. Families are encouraged to call (707) 255-5233 or send an email to one of our administrative staff.
- Once you receive your acceptance letter and you decide it's Knight Time for you, submit $150 of the registration fee to hold your seat in the classroom.