Napa Christian Campus of Education

Home of the Knights - Standing Firm on the Armor of God
.
History
.
Napa Adventist Junior Academy was founded in 1949 as a private, nonprofit kindergarten – through tenth grade Christian school operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Churches in the greater Napa area.

February of 2003 the school constituency voted to change the name of the school to be Napa Christian Campus of Education: A Seventh-day Adventist School. The following school year of 2003-04 began the first senior academy classes and in June of 2005 the school held its first senior graduation.